What is the difference between a good consultant and a great one? Coming up with strategies and solutions that don’t just address the situation, but actually help resolve it. At Sarkis Sakr & Partners we work with you to go beyond providing compliance and accounting work; we work with management to develop strategies for your organization’s continued improvement and growth. These special services usually relate to matters discovered in the course of other engagements, or they could address specific risks or concerns that management has identified. Our professionals have a breadth and depth of experiences which allows us to understand your organization’s unique areas of concern and then develop solutions tailored to meet those specific concerns.
At any stage of our client’s relationship, if a fundamental issue concerning the client's accounting systems or the Financial statements or the Company’s structure comes to our attention or we are aware of a strong recommendation of a business advisory nature, we should alert the appropriate level of senior management as soon as possible in writing. We cover both operational and transactional activities. We assemble skilled and experienced professionals in multi-disciplinary teams tailored to the needs of individual clients and their circumstances, by:
- Helping businesses formalize goals and objectives, and develop a well-defined business plan, including related financial and cash flow projections
- Assisting in the process of recruiting and training accounting personnel across all levels of your organization
- Performing special studies on organizational structure, procedural matters, operational areas, personnel effectiveness, compensation and revenue, break-even and cost analysis and feasibility
- Structuring mergers and acquisitions for individuals, corporations and partnerships
- Providing Business Valuation Consulting services
- Assisting in bankruptcy or corporate reorganizations
Financial risk is a fact of life in the modern business world. Credit risk, the risks of issuing or dealing in financial instruments and the risks inherent in treasury operations are just some of the financial issues that can threaten business performance. The challenge is compounded by an increasingly demanding and complex regulatory environment. Our practice helps clients optimize their risk portfolios, enhance business performance and transform regulatory compliance into a key value driver. We help organizations transform their financial risk management and compliance practices by working alongside them in:
- Assessing existing risk management capabilities, including benchmarking performance and procedures
- Improving financial risk management's contribution to the attainment of strategic and business goals, enhancing shareholder value and reducing capital requirements
- Developing tools to measure, monitor and report on financial risk issues
- Conducting compliance health checks to reduce the risk of regulatory breaches, excessive compliance costs and the unnecessary diversion of management resources into compliance matters
Comparing performance alongside top companies throughout peer group benchmarking of financial metrics and development to identify routine gaps and suggest improvement strategies.
Our specialists can develop sound finance effectiveness strategies by helping you bring into line your finance business structure with your ultimate Company’s strategy. Our experienced staff working on different industries can bring you insight into the relative performance of your finance function as compared to your market peers.
Our team has the competence to recommend on performing tasks in a timely and cost effective manner, simplifying and standardizing systems, and eliminating non-core activities through shared services and outsourcing.
Big financial transactions matter. Not just because of size but because they are signals of corporate strategy. You might be raising capital, making an acquisition, disposing of a business, or seeking a wider market for your company's shares on a stock market. Whatever the reason, you want to complete the deal efficiently and get the best value. Our team is here to help. Our client-centered, integrated approach focuses on helping you make and implement the best financial choices. And as a full-service firm, we can go beyond your corporate finance needs to advise you on tax and strategic planning issues. Our range of services: Financial, operational, and vendor due diligence, Valuations, Business acquisitions and disposals
When business change happens, a company will often find itself facing a confusing range of complex, time-sensitive accounting issues, each of which could have a significant impact on its financials and operations. That’s why having an advisor like Sarkis Sakr & Partners on your side is critical. We don’t come to you with pre-packaged technical answers. We take the time to get to know your business and objectives and the unique ways in which the accounting circumstances you face will impact them.
Finding the right strategy is not an instant process. When you work with us, we look at your bigger picture and take care to review and advice on both personal and business strategies. You can depend on us to research thoroughly, looking into your market and sector, challenging the status quo, meeting with you and your management team to find and prioritize the steps needed to take you forward. Having worked with you and your team we will help you to formalize your plan, but it doesn't stop with advice - we can help you to implement steps you need to take to get enable you to achieve your objectives.
We can also meet with you regularly to monitor progress towards goals, and help you to identify opportunities and address your challenges. For directors and senior executives who are experiencing governance fatigue our risk advisory service provides a client-specific solution that allows you to rest assured and focus on growing your organization. Our professional and experienced team, which is well versed in the latest governance legislation, can assist you to:
- Develop effective governance practices to enhance the work of boards, chair persons and individual directors
- Manage enterprise-wide business risks and opportunities to enhance shareholder value
- Create an effective audit and control environment
- Measure business performance and communicating it to the right people at the right time
Our team is comprised of specialists who can assist you in your Company’s Valuation. If you are aiming to obtain a strategic view of your Company’s net worth, our experts are ready to provide you with a fair picture you need, our independent valuation can offer objective evidence of the value of your business and assets that can help you obtain financing from lenders and investors.
Sarkis Sakr and Partners have the right approach, great experience and best experts to give the right advice for all corporate and private equity investors through each stage of the merger and acquisition process. We help our clients expand correct strategies for the growth of their business based on their objectives, so they'll be ready to take advantage of all the opportunities during the merger or the acquisition process. From planning to due diligence to combination, we recommend the best solutions to help provide support to our clients and attain their distinctive growth objectives.
The initiation of the Corporate Governance process originally started in 1998.
Recently, Corporate Governance has become one of the most important aspects of an organization. Stakeholders are much more nowadays interested of how a corporation is governed, directed and managed.
The major components of Corporate Governance comprise the following:
- Spirit of innovation and rebuilding
- Attempt to effectively compete in challenging Regional and Global economies
- Change Regulatory, legal and business environments
- Tone at the Top (BOD, General Management) as a major driver in the process of how a Company is controlled
- Initiatives inspired from international corporate governance codes and internal brainstorming and discussions
Effective corporate governance requires a proactive, focused state of mind on the part of directors, CEO and senior management. All must be committed to business success through maintenance of the highest standards of responsibility and ethics.
Even the most thoughtful and well-drafted policies and procedures are destined to fail if directors and management are not committed to enforcing them in practice.
A good corporate governance structure is a working system for effective decision-making and appropriate monitoring of compliance and performance.
Sound Governance is dependent on the synergy generated among the four principal components of effective corporate governance systems: Boards of directors, Management, Internal auditors, and External auditors. In that structure, internal auditors and audit committees are mutually supportive.
Our Professionals has developed an extensive experience in this field and are ready to provide clients with professional, independent review and recommendation designed to reinforce their corporate governance through improving the ethical climate, values, performance control, internal audit and risk management processes within the Company.